Strategic Partner Development Manager, Devices and Services Partnerships
- Experience in sales management, business development, or partner management in an internet, software platform, carrier, or consumer electronics/hardware company.
- Ability to speak and write in English and the Nordic language fluently.
- Experience in relationship management.
- Experience working towards strategic business goals.
- Ability to interpret legal documents and work with lawyers to complete agreements.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and manage at both a strategic executive and operational level within a retail sales environment.
- Excellent analytical and detail-oriented skills, with the ability to clarify and summarize complex challenges.
- Excellent discussing agreements skills.
About the job
The Carrier team focuses on Google-branded hardware across product categories. Our team is responsible for managing partnerships with our top carriers, including developing channel strategy, negotiating commercial terms, marketing and merchandising, and overall market share goals. We partner cross-functionally with marketing, product & engineering, finance and retail marketing teams internally, and with our carrier counterparts across these disciplines.
As the Strategic Partner Development Manager within Devices and Services Partnerships, you will build and maintain strategic relationships with our partners. In this role, you will launch new relationships, capitalize on business opportunities, plan go-to-market and promotion executions, resolve issues, analyze and track key metrics to identify trends. You'll be a key partner contact, collaborating cross-functionally to drive implementations designed to improve growth of Google hardware.
The Hardware Partnerships team was formed with the purpose of bringing the best of Google’s software and hardware to our users by bringing to market and distributing a Google-branded hardware portfolio. The team is responsible for managing all partnerships with carriers, retailers and resellers worldwide. This includes the partnerships for products such as Pixel, Daydream View, Google Wifi, Google Nest Thermostat, Chromecast Ultra and Google Home.
- Manage our hardware products and business growth. Identify opportunities and maintain deep understanding and relationships with partners.
- Develop and maintain a deep understanding of the regional hardware and mobile Telecoms markets.
- Collaborate with cross-functional and international teams to structure and execute business initiatives, develop work plans, lead analysis, and develop and communicate final recommendations.
- Forecast and report key metrics, track actual progress toward forecasts, drive and evaluate return on investment of promotional and new business opportunities, and ensure the prompt and proper resolution of business issues with partners.
- Work with our Legal team to develop complex agreements with partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?