Senior Customer Engineer, Public Sector, Google Cloud
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil.
Remote location(s): Brazil.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of experience as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or customer-facing role.
- Experience in traditional data center architectures and components (e.g., servers, storage, backup, networking, and virtualization technology (e.g., hypervisors, elastic compute, and containerized infrastructure).
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience with deployment methodologies and technologies (e.g., CI/CD, Chef, Puppet, Ansible).
- Experience with one or more of the following: public cloud platforms, infrastructure, storage, platforms.
- Experience with Windows, Linux system administration, and/or enterprise applications.
- Experience in security (e.g., authentication protocols, identity and access management systems, key management systems, encryption, securing cloud architectures, network, and end-points security).
- Experience in areas of networking, including Linux, software-defined networking, virtualization, open protocols, application acceleration and load balancing, DNS, virtual private networks and their application to PaaS and IaaS technologies.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with the team to identify and qualify business opportunities, identify key customer technical objections, and develop the strategy to resolve technical blockers.
- Support the technical relationship with Google customers (e.g., product and solution briefings, proof-of-concept work, and the coordination and prioritization of solutions impacting customer adoption of Google Cloud).
- Work with customers to demonstrate and prototype Google Cloud product integrations in customer and partner environments.
- Recommend integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?