Corporate Field Sales Representative, Digital Native, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in software sales and account management at an enterprise Business-to-Business (B2B) software company.
- 7 years of experience promoting infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software.
- Ability to leverage C-level relationships with CIO, CMO, CEO, CFO executives to promote software.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer’s technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to work with and manage partners in implementation projects including global system integrator and packaged software vendors.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
In this role, you will leverage existing relationships with C-level executives, develop new relationships and act as a business partner to understand their unique company issues and goals. You will work on the innovative power of products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $106,000-$163,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Build executive relationships with corporate customers. Influence long-term strategic direction, and serve as a business partner.
- Manage entire business-cycle, often presenting to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business, working with Customer Engineers, and Google partners all to maximize business results in territory and open up opportunities with corporate customers.
- Understand each customer's technology, growth plans and business drivers, technology strategy and landscape.
- Drive business development, forecast and achieve goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?