Learning Services Vendor Operations Lead
Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico; São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil.
- 8 years of experience in vendor management, program management, or vendor strategy
- Experience in outsourced IT/Engineering services operations
- Experience engaging with and managing executive stakeholders
- Experience managing programs in outsourced services and vendor operations
- Knowledge of global service delivery across North America, LATAM, EMEA, and APAC
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
About the job
The Google Cloud Vendor Management Organization (VMO) manages the workforce needs across Google Cloud, including vendor partner selection, governance/operations, and delivery management. We are focused on partnering with Business teams to achieve proactive issue resolution and value creation to help set up sustainable growth
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems
- Identify, transition, and grow a multi-vendor portfolio serving the learning services business and key initiatives
- Manage intake governance process, including qualifying requests, coordinating with Learning Services managers, making initial recommendations, and tracking requests to closure
- Manage supplier transitions, including establishing governance, tracking and reporting status, engaging suppliers, and flagging risks
- Take lead in establishing recurring business review cadence with preferred suppliers, tracking actions from business reviews to closure, managing executive stakeholder communications, and supporting supplier benchmarking and balanced scorecards
- Track and report actual spend in relation to budgets, and partner with vendor managers and finance teams to drive forecast accuracy for budgeted spend
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?