SAP Sales Lead, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with SAP applications and positioning, including S/4HANA, ERP, BW, CX solutions, BTP, or SAP HANA.
- Experience in SaaS, IaaS, and PaaS sales or consulting.
- Experience in promoting analytics, AI, and Machine Learning solutions related to SAP use cases in Finance, Supply Chain, and Demand Forecasting.
- Experience working in a specialist sales or business development role as a part of a Virtual Sales team.
- Understanding of the SAP technology stack and deployment options in the cloud.
- Ability to build partnerships and work in a cross-functional, matrixed environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, strategic, and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to speak and write in English, Norwegian, Danish, Swedish, or Finnish fluently.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a SAP Sales Lead for the Nordic region, you will overlay to the direct enterprise business organization and work with the customers to help shape their cloud strategy and enable their digital transformation. You will be responsible for creating an SAP franchise in the region, as well as developing direct and indirect business channels for Google SAP solution portfolio.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Manage accountability for SAP workloads on Google Cloud and generate a plan to ensure engagement with accounts.
- Develop strategies to accelerate growth.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, collaborate with direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Work with SAP to create and manage a business pipeline, coordinate the engagement of field managers and representatives with their peers in SAP, ensure there is ongoing joint account planning activity, and manage or track the overall pipeline for the region in order to report progress to Google and SAP’s leadership teams.
- Provide enablement on Google SAP solutions to the Google Cloud field organization and to Google partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.