Technology Practice Lead, Application Modernization, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in pre-sales or engineering with relations to Application Modernization.
- Experience with customer-facing in the enterprise space.
- Experience with application modernization technologies including Kubernetes, Serverless, Automation, Observability, and DevOps.
- Experience developing and growing C-level relationships.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with new emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Ability to collaborate across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and import and export talent/ideas to achieve a broader organizational goal.
- Ability to deliver professional business and technical pitch to the C-Suite and Board levels.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Technology Practice Leader for Application Modernization, you will be responsible for bringing experience and thought leadership to help the mission, and strategy for the Application Modernization products, and offerings. You will be a part of the Solutions and Technology Team and will work with strategic account teams and sales leadership to drive solution adoption and activation of the broader community of Application Modernization specialists across Asia Pacific. You will combine the competencies of agreement support, partner enablement, strategy consulting, agreement structuring, and application modernization experience. You will work with aligned sales resources and support cross-functional pursuit teams on opportunities.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Drive the adoption of Application Modernization solutions and conduct technical engagements and pilots around Application Modernization solutions.
- Drive initiatives that help coach and enable Google Cloud specialist teams around Application Modernization solutions, narratives, and competitive differentiators.
- Advise customers on implementation timelines, change management implications, and related topics.
- Establish working relationships with Google account teams, sales leadership, professional services, product management, solution management, Global System Integrator Partners, and executive staff.
- Travel up to 50% of the time as required to visit customers across a defined geographic territory.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.