Workspace Sales Specialist (English, Spanish)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote roles.
Remote location: Brazil.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in sales or account management.
- 4 years of experience in sales with SaaS platforms in the Public Sector.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Spanish fluently.
- Experience in exceeding business goals.
- Ability to build influential relationships and deliver results in a cross-functional and matrixed environment.
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory business strategy.
- Excellent strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Passion for Google products and technologies.
About the job
The Google Cloud division brings the power of cloud computing to businesses around the globe. You know how to craft a compelling case for sticking with Google products like Google Workspace, Search and Chrome. You work with companies of various types--local and international, big and small, answering both their technical and high-level questions. Our sales force finds them, you keep them happy by problem-solving and adjusting to their needs. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You love your client-facing role, jumping at the chance to engage with them, provide a seamless experience and keep customers with Google.
As a Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for the maintenance and expansion of Workspace business across your region with both new and existing customers. In this role, you will create and execute the strategy and provide unique insights on applying Google Workspace solutions to enterprises. You will build an excellent pipeline and work with the account teams to build out the customer solution and establish partnerships. You will work directly with customers, coordinate internal resources, and construct successful strategies at account and territory levels.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Create adoption plans and transformational journeys in the installed base driven by a mindset of business value creation.
- Structure business value driven upselling and cross-selling strategies in the installed base.
- Build strategies to land and expand product adoption in your territory, as well as drive business opportunities.
- Drive agreements by leveraging the partner ecosystem.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?