Cloud Security Consultant, Global Services Delivery, Google Cloud
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience working in Security in an enterprise environment.
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management, or related technologies.
- Experience in information security or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance, and reliability.
- Certifications in Security (e.g., CISSP, CISM, GCIH).
- Certification in Google Cloud Security Engineer.
- 2 years of experience with cloud computing concepts and how security controls are applied to those cloud-based technologies.
- Knowledge of infrastructure, operating system and application vulnerabilities, security architecture, and controls.
- Understanding of the cyber threat landscape.
- Ability to successfully interact with clients in a concise manner while managing expectations at both executive and technical levels.
About the job
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You listen to the customer and swiftly problem-solve technical issues to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Cloud business and helping companies around the world innovate.
As a Cloud Security Consultant, you will help shape businesses of all sizes and use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners. You'll provide technical guidance to customers adopting Google Cloud Platform services. You will also provide best practices on secure foundational cloud implementations, automated provisioning of infrastructure and applications, cloud-ready application architectures, and more. You'll also provide prescriptive guidance in ensuring customers receive the best of what Google Cloud Platform (GCP) can offer.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead execution of consulting engagements and development of deliverables from start to finish, leading teams in analyzing requirements and working closely with other team members to produce prioritized results aligned to client needs and risk profile.
- Provide guidance on building or transforming cyber security programs and the implementation of technologies used for enterprise security.
- Provide expert advice on best practices for managing the cyber security risks during digital transformation as organizations adopt cloud, devops, and new architecture frameworks such as containerization, microservices, and zero trust.
- Conduct security reviews and maturity assessments across technology and business teams to address cyber risk and provide clear, and organized risk findings and recommendations to clients.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?