Incident Response Consultant, Cyber Security
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- 4 years of experience in information security domains with 2 years of experience leading Incident Response investigations, analysis, or containment actions.
- 3 years of experience each with 3 of the following: network or log forensic analysis, malware triage analysis, disk or memory forensics.
- Experience with enterprise security architecture and security controls areas.
- Experience with malware triage analysis and disk, or memory forensics in Linux or other operating systems.
- Excellent time management skills to balance time among multiple tasks.
About the job
Mandiant is a recognized leader in dynamic cyber defense, threat intelligence and incident response services. By scaling decades of frontline experience, Mandiant helps organizations to be confident in their readiness to defend against and respond to cyber threats. Mandiant is now part of Google Cloud.
- Collaborate with internal and customer teams to investigate and contain incidents.
- Lead small investigations and contribute to complex client-facing investigations, and examine cloud, endpoint, and network-based sources of evidence.
- Recognize and codify attacker Tools, Tactics, and Procedures (TTPs) and Indicators of Compromise (IOCs). Build scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance Mandiant’s incident investigation processes that can be applied to current and future investigations.
- Develop and present comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for technical and executive audiences.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?