Technical Program Manager, Global Security and Resilience Services
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience developing technical strategy and managing security in areas including Physical Access Control, Intrusion Detection, Video Management, PSIM, IT Networking, Construction/Architecture.
- 1 year of experience in vendor/contract management.
- Experience interacting with technical and non-technical groups at various levels.
- Experience in technology strategy development, design and execution within Physical/Cyber Security industries with PSP, CPP, CompTIA Security+, CompTIA Network+ or Cisco CCNA certification.
- 1 year of experience deploying, designing, or supporting common IP networking infrastructure.
- Ability to communicate across teams and organizational levels.
- Ability to lead projects by navigating priorities, measurable objectives, dependencies, planning, resourcing, scheduling, budgeting, implementation and subsequent monitoring, through informal authority.
- Excellent attention to detail, organizational, and planning skills.
About the job
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $113,000-$165,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Work with a team of employees and contractors through collaborative stakeholder solution delivery, communicate with all levels of leadership with various technological backgrounds and comprehension.
- Work with internal clients, cross-functional partners, and Engineering teams to deliver technology against physical security strategies with a focus on scalable growth, automation, risk management, and business process improvement.
- Identify and track changing business conditions in Google and relevant industries to evolve security strategies and related products for stakeholders.
- Manage confidential information and safeguard company intellectual property. Support key customers on-site and remotely as needed.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?