Head of Scaled New Business, Google Cloud
- 8 years of experience in a scaled environment, within inside-sales, IT sales, marketing, or operations
- 4 years of experience in people management
- Experience in sales coaching and mentoring, and with developing sales individuals and managers to meet their development goals
- Experience managing stakeholders in a matrixed organization
- Experience working in Cloud sales
- Ability to plan, pitch, and execute a territory business strategy
- Ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ability to speak in Mandarin, Cantonese or Bahasa fluently in order to communicate with representatives from external stakeholders in-market from China or Indonesia
- Excellent organizational, project management, and executive leadership skills
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Head of Scaled New Business, you will be responsible for leading a team of Sales representatives focused on Digital Natives. In this role, you will also undertake some project and program activities to identify, develop, and execute specific activities that help expand the Small and Medium Business (SMB).
You will drive experimentation with data-driven, scalable solutions in order to achieve business goals. You will also work cross-functionally and share regional information with many stakeholders across Sales, Channels, Sales Development, Product, Support, and Marketing to optimize the customer experience and sales impact. You will reach out to show customers how Google Cloud solutions can help them become more productive, mobile, and collaborative.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, consult long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Build, coach, mentor, motivate, and guide a team of Representatives. Manage the team day-to-day, offering leveraged support for critical business opportunities, as well as career mentorship.
- Help to develop and execute strategic account plans, including a broader enterprise plan across key verticals.
- Report the state of the business for an assigned territory, including progression against assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and strategic goals.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?