Operations Program Manager, Pixel Software
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program or project management.
- 3 years of experience in a leadership role.
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
- Experience in headcount planning and managing Capital Expenditure/Operating Expenditure.
- Consumer electronics industry experience.
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills, with excellent technical business judgment and financial knowledge.
About the job
The Pixel Software team is responsible for the core software running on Pixel Phones. Our team comprises of major software subsystems such as core bring-up, performance, power, graphics, display, sensors, etc. You will work closely with the hardware teams to bring up new silicon and phones, and are key to shipping our Pixel products. In this role, you will be directly involved with shaping and driving our roadmap for phones and custom silicon. You will work to transform how we do resource planning across the Pixel software team to support all of our device and silicon programs, engagements, and features across all of our individual teams and the organizations we partner with.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world's most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000-$246,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Drive team objectives and key results definition across the larger organization.
- Manage operational improvements with resource and project allocations.
- Manage team-wide operating expenses, capital expenditure, and spot bonus roll-ups and tracking.
- Manage device allocation and management for key Pixel device teams. Overlook team hiring statistics.
- Interface with the Pixel and Android executives for resource and budget planning.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?