Vendor Solutions Consultant, Contracts and Sourcing, Google Cloud
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
For Mexico Applicants: Only applications of candidates with Mexican citizenship will be evaluated for this role in compliance with the provisions of Article 7 of the Federal Labor Law.
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico; Buenos Aires, Argentina; São Paulo, State of São Paulo, Brazil.
- 5 years of experience with service vendors in customer support, tele-sales, engineering, and extended workforce.
- Experience in reviewing, drafting, and editing statements of work across service areas in customer service, engineering, and sales operation.
- Experience conducting and drawing insights from data analysis.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- MBA degree.
- Certification in Project Management Professional (PMP).
- Experience managing multiple global stakeholders, and collaborate globally/cross-functionally with Vendor, Compliance, Business, Operations, Marketing, and Product teams.
- Experience in value consulting, proposal development and execution with technology products or extended workforce services organizations and in writing and negotiating agreement documents.
- Ability to deliver business transformation programs in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, project management and stakeholder management skills, with the ability to negotiate and deliver projects with vendors.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Partner on the development/execution of vendor agreement and management strategy including planning, commercial models, and productivity improvement programs, to drive supplier performance and meet/exceed performance goals.
- Review, analyze and categorize various agreements across vendor operations and compare against established agreement standards to identify gaps and minimize operational risk for Google with effective mitigation strategies.
- Review/propose location strategy and commercial clauses in agreement to identify gaps to established standards and industry best practices, while driving quality and cost optimization.
- Conduct primary and secondary external market research around cost benchmarks across global locations and service types, identifying opportunities for improvement of our contracting to payments lifecycle.
- Write up requests for cross-documents detailing scope of services, service requirements, capability questionnaires, response templates, pricing templates etc.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?