Field Sales Manager, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in technology sales with 5 years of experience promoting cloud computing solutions.
- 10 years of experience in people management.
- 12 years of experience in field sales within the technology industry, promoting PaaS and/or IaaS.
- Experience driving growth of cloud technologies in large organizations across a given territory or industry segment.
- Experience working with and managing cross-functional partners in complex implementation projects and negotiations.
- Ability to manage business and commercial models while leading organizational transformations and delivering on results.
About the job
As a member of the Google Cloud team, you inspire leading companies, schools, and government agencies to work smarter with Google tools like Google Workspace, Search, and Chrome. You advocate the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile. Your guiding light is doing what’s right for the customer, you will meet customers exactly where they are at and provide them the best solutions for innovation. Using your passion for Google products, you help spread the magic of Google to organizations around the world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Lead and implement Go-to-Market propositions in a given business sector, and work with Marketing, Demand Management, Solutions, Product, and Engineering teams to produce a focused proposition.
- Build and maintain relationships to influence direction. Act as an advisor to the customer.
- Work with wider Google Account teams to develop/drive pipeline and provide guidance. Work with Google Cloud Platform Partners to develop campaigns.
- Collaborate with Sales Engineering and Marketing resource to provide input on current collateral materials and ideas on how to improve them to maximize Google Cloud Platform in a given team.
- Work towards business goals and build a pipeline of customers.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?