Go-To-Market Specialist, Security and Compliance, Google Cloud
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: San Francisco, CA, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; Los Angeles, CA, USA; San Diego, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): Arizona, USA; California, USA; Oregon, USA; Washington, USA.
- 7 years of experience managing technical projects within the Security, Infrastructure, and Cloud domains.
- 5 years of experience in a customer-facing role in the enterprise space and translating customer needs into solutions.
- Experience in Security Go-To-Market as it relates to enterprise data center architectures, audit, compliance, risk, security infrastructures, and industry best practices.
- 3 years of experience managing a team to thrive in ambiguity in a dynamic, matrixed environment.
- 2 years of experience in strategy and business development.
- Ability to complete business motions and business/marketing campaigns.
- Ability to collaborate effectively across organizational boundaries, build relationships, and import and export talent and ideas to achieve a broader organizational goal.
- Effective presentation skills, with the ability to deliver a business and technical pitch to the C-Suite and Board levels.
About the job
As a Go-To-Market Specialist for Security and Compliance, you will be a solution sales executive, overlaying to our direct enterprise sales organization, and working closely with our largest customers to help them modernize their security and compliance programs and enable their digital transformation. This will include developing security solutions and initiatives, leading Go-To-Market strategies and sales plays, managing campaigns, and providing feedback to Product and Global Solutions Teams to inform our product solutions roadmap.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $154,000-$236,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Execute business strategy focused on security and compliance solutions to drive strategic adoption of Google Cloud capabilities and stand-alone products.
- Build working relationships with Google strategic account teams, sales leadership, professional services, product management, Global System Integrator Partners, and executive staff.
- Coach and develop Google account teams on value promoting as it pertains to security and compliance.
- Advise customers on best practice recommendations, configurations, implementations, and program adoption.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?