Director, Consumer Monetization, Trust and Safety
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience working in the tech industry or in a Research, Policy, Legal, Operations field.
- Experience working with cross-functional partner teams.
- Advanced degree in Analytical, Technical, Legal, Operations Management, or a related field.
- Experience in a large organization, within an operational or cross-functional environment.
- Experience leading cross-functionally with multiple executive stakeholders and an ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Excellent global leadership, analytical, organizational, and communication skills.
About the job
In this role, you'll define the vision and strategy, enable analytical and operational improvements, and cultivate team culture by growing operational leaders. You will understand the user's point of view and are passionate about using your combined analytical, managerial, and core business acumen to protect users and solve problems. You will work cross-functionally with Engineers, Sales teams, and Product Managers to navigate challenging online safety situations and manage abuse and fraud cases in a dynamic and challenging environment.
As a leader in Trust and Safety, you will lead a team responsible for protecting Google and its users by fighting abuse and fraud for at least one Google product. You ensure trust and reputation not only for this product, but also for Google as a broader brand and company. You will be a are a strategic leader working globally and cross-functionally with several internal stakeholders through effective relationship building, influence, and communication.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Work with a global team to drive excellent day-to-day operations including escalation management, partnership with stakeholders, defining metrics, strategic planning, and development for the team.
- Drive scaled enforcement through automation and innovation, program management, enabling ML technologies to scale, building analyst teams, partnering with executive stakeholders and information advocacy during challenging times.
- Manage abuse risk mitigation and enforcement on business policies across products.
- Drive organizational-wide impact and be committed to the mission of enhancing trust with users and protecting them from abuse.
- Foster an innovative culture toward next-level operations, execute in an operations team and build/develop leaders.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.