Director, Consumer Business Analytics and Reporting
- Experience working in the tech or research/analytic industry
- Experience managing global teams and working across multiple regions and time zones
- Advanced degree in Analytical, Technical, Operations Management, or a related field
- Experience creating metrics, tools, and dashboards and building out executive level reporting to allow for data-driven business management and decision-making
- Experience managing multiple executive stakeholders, with the ability to influence at all levels of the organization
- Passionate about developing the team and providing them leadership, with the ability to integrate/bring teams together and take a collaborative approach
- Excellent global leadership, organizational, and communication skills
About the job
Director of Consumer Business Analytics and Reporting, you will define the vision and strategy around business analytics and reporting covering trust and safety functions of our Consumer products, including Google Ads, Shopping, Publisher Quality, Search, Assistant Geo, etc.
You will be an analytical and operational leader, leading a team of data analysts and tooling program managers across global regions. In this role, you will also contribute to the broader Trust and Safety Consumer transformation to lead with risk and value-aware metrics, orient toward a common operating model and prioritize process consistency, efficiency, and risk control points for compliance.
At Google we work hard to earn our users’ trust every day. Trust & Safety is Google’s team of abuse fighting and user trust experts working daily to make the internet a safer place. We partner with teams across Google to deliver bold solutions in abuse areas such as malware, spam and account hijacking. A diverse team of Analysts, Policy Specialists, Engineers, and Program Managers, we work to reduce risk and fight abuse across all of Google’s products, protecting our users, advertisers, and publishers across the globe in over 40 languages.
- Develop metrics, tools, and dashboards to allow business teams to achieve/monitor operational outcomes.
- Build out executive level reporting to allow for data-driven business management and decision-making.
- Understand measurement of integrity outcomes and operational contributors.
- Work with Data Engineering team to advocate for building out necessary infrastructure and aligning with Data Science teams and other analytics functions to establish a clear operating model.
- Complete compliance requirements for transparency and reporting.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?