Sales Program Manager, Google Cloud Platform
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: San Francisco, CA, USA; Washington D.C., DC, USA.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in program or project management, management consulting, strategy and operations, or customer engineering.
- Experience collaborating with engineering, systems, and operations teams.
- Experience designing sales workflows, processes, and systems requirements.
- MBA or Master’s degree.
- Six Sigma or PMP certified.
- Experience in executing cross-functional strategic and operational initiatives.
- Business acumen and the ability to successfully navigate and influence executive stakeholders within a complex business environment.
- Distinctive problem-solving and project management skills.
About the job
The SMB Google Cloud Platform (GCP) Programs team plays a critical role in defining and driving sales programs for SMB across Cloud, working in partnership with Marketing, Product, Finance, Sales Operations, and our regional sales teams. We are a high-impact team working on a range of critical projects and issues -- from growth strategies and new product introduction to implementing new Go-To-Market motions. In this role, you will help Cloud accelerate business, take on operational challenges, and enable innovation.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $136,000-$203,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Develop business cases and business models for new GCP scaled growth initiatives alongside marketing, operations, data science, and product stakeholders.
- Plan requirements with internal stakeholders and lead working groups to usher projects through their entire lifecycle, building clear roadmaps for cross-functional team members.
- Understand our GCP SMB, startup, and digital native customers and their needs. Represent their perspectives in internal strategy, planning sessions, and in discussions with partners.
- Participate in SMB strategic planning, impact tracking, and forecasting for new scaled growth initiatives.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?