Solutions Consultant, VirusTotal
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in advertising sales, customer success, account management, marketing, or consulting.
- Experience analyzing and implementing security systems (e.g., access controls, pen testing, web application security testing, vulnerability scanning, threat modeling, etc.).
- Experience with performing security analysis.
- Experience troubleshooting and advocating for customer needs.
- Problem-solving skills, resourcefulness, and attention to detail.
About the job
The Google Cloud team helps companies, schools, and government seamlessly make the switch to Google products and supports them along the way. You listen to the customer and swiftly problem-solve technical issues to show how our products can make businesses more productive, collaborative, and innovative. You work closely with a cross-functional team of web developers and systems administrators, not to mention a variety of both regional and international customers. Your relationships with customers are crucial in helping Google grow its Cloud business and helping companies around the world innovate.
VirusTotal is the biggest crowdsourced intelligence malware platform in the world. It is a reference in the security industry and the most exciting place to be when it comes to Threat Intelligence. Our Customer Success team interacts with our Sales team, customers, support, and Engineering team in order to help our customers make the most of our service from a technical perspective, help Sales understand what use cases can our customers benefit from, and help Engineering define new features and improvements to polish our service. Our team develops our products and goals, and we interact with security experts in the industry to thelp them with real scenarios.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop technical solutions to help mitigate security vulnerabilities.
- Advocate security and secure practices throughout VirusTotal.
- Identify and develop technical solutions for our customer’s threat intelligence needs.
- Research and analyze upcoming malicious trends.
- Create and deliver high-quality technical materials to share in external presentations.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?