Administrative Business Partner, gTech Customer Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 9 years of experience working with executives or supporting teams on the administrative front.
- 6 years of experience working as an executive support.
- Experience in calendar management over international time zones, travel scheduling and booking, and efficient budgeting of events.
- Experience in managing multiple priorities separately.
- Ability to use project management to further support the organization or office site.
- Ability to navigate a complex environment to collaborate and effectively communicate across a diverse range of people and job functions.
About the job
As an Administrative Business Partner, you're at the heart of your team's business operations and activities and the soul that keeps your team moving forward. You anticipate the needs of your managers and team members and help them stay focused on their projects by resolving operational and administrative issues before they arise. You move quickly with the changing environment and are up to date with the latest Google products and services. You also use that knowledge to strategically support your team's projects. In addition to being organized and analytical, you possess the strong business judgment and communication skills needed to interact with a variety of people and job functions.
Administrative jobs at Google are staffed by organized and dependable people driven by a common company goal: to help us accomplish great things. Working behind the scenes, we make a significant impact on the people we support as well as on Google users around the world. We're adept at leading and managing a variety of simultaneous projects, which requires the particular talent of being able to communicate effectively with all levels of the organization.
- Perform a spectrum of administrative tasks (e.g., calendar management, travel scheduling, executive expense management, event and budget management).
- Provide leadership and act as a role model to other Administrative Business Partners across the region.
- Build trust and partnership with cross-functional teams and executives of the organization.
- Identify process and/or operational improvements to allow the business to run more efficiently.
- Act as an expert on internal systems and policies.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?