Executive Engagement Program Manager, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Atlanta, GA, USA; Austin, TX, USA; Chicago, IL, USA; Kirkland, WA, USA; New York, NY, USA; Seattle, WA, USA; Sunnyvale, CA, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in Management Consulting, Investment Banking, Enterprise Sales, Sales Operations or a similar industry and function.
- Experience in supporting executives.
- Knowledge of Google Cloud technologies, products, market dynamics, operational and Go-to-Market strategies, and sales methods.
- Ability to travel occasionally for field engagements, ensuring time is spent effectively and customer matters are swiftly addressed.
- Ability to influence executive stakeholders regularly and manage without authority.
- Comfortable working with data or SQL.
- Excellent attention to detail.
About the job
As an Executive Engagement Program Manager for Google Cloud North America, you will play a critical role working across the regional and vertical teams, providing strategic and tactical support to customer engagements and leading programs that will have impact across all North America.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $138,000-$207,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Define, lead, and execute the executive engagement direction for the North America Google Cloud market to help grow and scale the business.
- Define, iteratively improve, and execute processes for executive engagement requests, briefings, trip planning, etc. working with cross-functional teams.
- Work across all levels of Googlers to drive alignment and execution on business goals.
- Define, lead, and execute strategic sales programs focused on the North America Google Cloud market to help grow and scale the business. This will include partnering across product areas within Google.
- Ensure clear focus areas and milestones are established for all teams, aligned with global timeline expectations.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?