Industry Director, Sector Lead, Export (English, Hebrew)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience leading teams that consist of multiple levels of management (i.e. having been a manager of managers).
- Sales and commercial leadership experience in a digital/online setting, including experience working in/with the Israeli market or customers.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hebrew fluently.
- Experience as a successful people manager.
- Project management experience and/or ability to deliver across a variety of teams.
- Ability to build high performing sales teams and build an excellent team culture.
About the job
In a rapidly evolving and dynamic Israeli tech market, it's important to have knowledgeable, charismatic leaders to guide our client sales teams.
As a Director, you will cover a portfolio of clients across export verticals. You'll lead and coach high-performing account teams that use consultative sales skills to understand advertisers' needs and deliver measurable solutions that grow their businesses. You will work with the country’s sales leadership team to set strategic objectives for the Israeli market overall, and run the day-to-day operations for the business.
In this role, you will help their teams and partner directly with clients to provide comprehensive service. You will train and motivate a team and take an analytical approach to sales management. Our account teams are constantly evolving Google’s offering and service model to meet and exceed their business objectives.
As an Industry Director, you will work with an experienced management team to challenge boundaries and grow large businesses at accelerated rates. You will build a deep understanding of how our customers generate business through a wide array of business models, and will challenge the teams to bring the best of Google technology to deliver on customers' needs.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Lead sales and commercial operations to deliver business growth, with a focus on Large Customers to whom we sell our digital capabilities. Build key external relationships to open up business opportunities.
- Partner with other Sector Leads to design and execute the go-to-market strategy and operations for the business.
- Be responsible for managing our account management function to achieve quarterly quotas (e.g., maximizing solution implementation and delivering exceptional customer performance).
- Lead and coach a team of managers to maximize performance and impact. Create team stability and ensure each individual is developing their skills and talents.
- Develop the team’s digital marketing and commercial expertise, and coordinate and find new ways to use shared Services teams to conserve Large Customer Sales resources.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?