Business Development Consultant, New Business Sales (English, Hindi)
- MBA degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3 years of experience in sales or marketing.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Hindi fluently.
- Experience in the internet advertising industry.
- Experience in building a book of business and developing associated agreements.
- Ability to understand client's agenda, structure the needs, and propose the appropriate solution.
- Ability to pitch comprehensive advertising solutions over the video conference or face to face to high-end prospects.
- Ability to work and grow in a team environment.
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a Business Development Consultant, you will work with a variety of internal stakeholders to optimize business partnerships to help grow and develop their digital marketing strategy. You will also build and manage a pipeline of customers working towards strategic goals.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Work with customers to educate them on how to align their business goals to sustainable Google advertising solutions.
- Develop a pipeline of high-end prospects for long-term growth and sustainability.
- Manage marketing solutions, and create relevant ad campaigns that maximize their returns.
- Develop business strategies that optimize the market potential.
- Work with C-level customers to understand their business needs.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?