Business Acquisition Manager, New Business Sales (Vietnam Market)
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience in sales, media or advertising.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Vietnamese fluently to communicate with and serve Vietnamese speaking customers.
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing marketing campaigns, measurement, and creative strategy.
- Knowledge and understanding of Vietnam market.
- Ability to operate and succeed in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to think strategically about complex challenges, and develop actionable plans and recommendations.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Prospect, manage, and forecast new business pipeline and opportunities.
- Create compelling presentations and develop strategic solutions to meet customer needs.
- Conduct research and analysis to develop strategies which capitalize on market potential and opportunities.
- Provide excellent client service and partnership to our customers and partners.
- Partner closely with Google’s client on-boarding team to effectively service clients.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?