Resource Project Manager, Professional Services, Google Cloud (English)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Mexico City, CDMX, Mexico; Bogotá, Bogota, Colombia; Lima, Peru.
Remote location(s): Colombia; Mexico; Peru.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in management consulting, corporate strategy, or similar roles.
- Experience with staffing project teams.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience with capacity planning models.
- Experience in staffing and forecasting in fractional staffing models.
- Knowledge of cloud technologies, products, trends, and market dynamics.
- Ability to maintain data integrity within staffing tools that ensures accurate reporting for leadership.
- Ability to prioritize workload and ensure project teams are staffed in the most effective manner.
About the job
As a Resource Project Manager, you will play a key role in the Google Cloud Strategy and Operations team, managing staffing and utilization for the Professional Services team. You will partner with Professional Services managers to ensure that projects are efficiently staffed with the right employees, and that our employees are working on exciting projects that best suit their skills and career aspirations.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Ability to build and manage stakeholder relationships to ensure those involved in the staffing process are able to collaborate effectively for on-time staffing of projects.
- Work with practice leadership to ensure proper fulfillment strategy is in place for upcoming projects.
- Build relationships within the practice to ensure there is alignment around skills, career ambitions, and growth opportunities.
- Ensure forecast accuracy for practice through reviewing weekly forecast to actuals and following up on variances to continue refinement of the forecast.
- Ensure demand accuracy for practice through weekly calls and updates that allow for an accurate view of demand and where it is at in the staffing lifecycle.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?