Senior Product Manager, Pixel
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience
- 8 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role
- 3 years of experience building and shipping technical products
- 3 years of experience in Wireless communication technologies
- Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience shipping ML-based features for mobile devices or other consumer electronics
- Knowledge of programming
- Demonstrated ability to gather user requirements and convert them into a winning product outcome
- Ability to think strategically and execute methodically
- Excellent user experience intuition, with demonstrated success in inventing innovative and user-friendly products, especially in the consumer electronics domain
About the job
As the Senior Product Manager, you will work closely with engineers and designers to lead our strategy and guide products and features from conception to launch. You will help craft our user-facing narrative and work with marketing and communications teams to tell it to the world. You'll ensure that users have the highest quality experience possible on their Pixel devices.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Drive the goal and roadmap for key differentiating features for our devices.
- Partner closely with WearOS platform teams, Fitbit teams, and other Google product teams to drive joint roadmaps and features.
- Own a complex set of projects and be accountable for both execution and setting direction for their projects.
- Build broad consensus across multiple product teams within the Product Area on overall product direction, and influencing other teams' projects accordingly.
- Define solutions for complex user needs, and be perceived by team members in both Design and Engineering as not just a facilitator but a full partner/leader in innovation.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?