Customer Onboarding Strategist, Google Customer Solutions (English, Mandarin)
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Shanghai, China; Beijing, China.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in a customer-facing role, or a sales role.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Mandarin Chinese fluently.
- Experience in traditional and digital media and planning.
- Experience in developing and customizing customer base.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects at a time while attention to detail.
- Ability to work comfortably with the customers and help add value to their business.
- Ability to lead, motivate, and work well with others.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
In this role, you will work with the team as a Customer Onboarding Strategist. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with our acquisitions and the Same-Store team for the customer.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! Our Google Customer Solutions (GCS) team of entrepreneurial, enthusiastic and client-focused members are the "human face" of Google, helping entrepreneurs both individually and broadly build their online presence and grow their businesses. We are dedicated to growing the unique needs of advertising companies. Our teams of strategists, analysts, advisers and support specialists collaborate closely to spot and analyze customer needs and trends. In collaboration, we create and implement business plans broadly for all types of businesses.
- Manage a new customer portfolio to set them up for long-term success with their digital advertising journey.
- Deliver against assigned customer goals while prioritizing and delivering onboarding experience. Communicate proactively with customers via phone, chat, and email.
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Product, and Program teams to deliver seamless customer handovers.
- Implement creative ways to improve our customer relationships. Tailor and share performance-enhancing suggestions and promote other Google products.
- Provide strategic advice to help our advertisers get the best return on their investment by working closely with them in a consultative role.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?