Senior Growth Marketing Manager, Growth Lab
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: San Francisco, CA, USA; New York, NY, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in growth marketing, driving user acquisition, engagement and retention.
- Experience with data, metrics, and A/B experiments.
- Experience with mobile app go-to-market and/or product strategy.
- Ability to build collaborative partnerships with Product and Marketing teams.
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with Product, Marketing and Engineering teams.
- Ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally across all levels of management and work on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Excellent problem-solving, project management, and investigative skills.
About the job
In this role, you will be responsible for building a growth marketing community across functions and global product areas, driving impact for Google products, and encouraging data-driven marketing through experimentation and learning.
Know the user. Know the magic. Connect the two. At its core, marketing at Google starts with technology and ends with the user, bringing both together in unconventional ways. Our job is to demonstrate how Google's products solve the world's problems--from the everyday to the epic, from the mundane to the monumental. And we approach marketing in a way that only Google can--changing the game, redefining the medium, making the user the priority, and ultimately, letting the technology speak for itself.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $160,000-$246,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Be a thought leader for Growth marketing governance and operations, drive best practices across Google suite of products and help to set internal and industry standards.
- Manage new feature creation and adoption of tools, processes, and platforms that support Growth owned and operated platforms.
- Develop and drive best practices at industry level both internally and externally leveraging research, new technology and data to drive new innovations at global/regional level.
- Lead training and certifications, and manage centralized resources.
- Lead Growth governance to ensure responsible growth for cross-product/cross-channel growth marketing, protecting the end user.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?