Security Sales Acceleration Lead
- 10 years of experience with consulting or similar project/program management leadership.
- Experience leading people and operational initiatives.
- Experience with enterprise security.
- 10 years of experience with consulting, software, internet, and/or media industries, or early stage companies in Sales/Go-to-Market.
- Excellent project management, problem solving and analysis skills, with strong business judgment and communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and collaboration skills.
About the job
As a Security Sales Acceleration Lead, you will develop, implement, and lead successful strategies and programs that will drive incremental growth with our customers and partners. You will define how our security products can reach customers by continually exploring and uncovering their business needs and articulating how our product offerings can secure and ultimately grow their business. Your knowledge of the security landscape combined with your leadership skills and innovative business operations and programs expertise will shape the vision and strategy for the Security business organization and drive mutual value creation and winning outcomes for our customers. You will lead a team across go-to-market disciplines, coordinating various regional Sales and cross-functional teams to help maximize productivity, optimize delivery, and accelerate growth.
In this role, you will be focused on putting our customers/partners first. Anticipating their needs before they even arise, you will go beyond standard market research to predict market trends and future opportunities for both organic and inorganic growth for Security and Google Cloud more broadly. Utilizing insights and data to influence market strategy, you will help scale Security, driving market through the field to create sustainable and repeatable success.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $114,000-$175,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Serve as a thought leader for programs, team, and partner development, inspire teams to challenge norms and to mature the Security business across the organization, lead and implement complete go-to-market proposals and programs.
- Serve as a point of contact for Security-focused mergers and acquisition activities and partner with teams to design and execute integration plans for optimization and revenue acceleration.
- Lead execution of strategy by coordinating multiple execution teams, balancing multiple conflicting priorities and centering execution on the highest priority areas to win market teams.
- Deliver significant business and organizational growth for Security/Google Cloud, building and fostering a high-performing culture.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?