Scaled Customer Engineer, Small and Medium-sized Business
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in solutions architecture within web and mobile environments.
- Ability to speak and write in English and a second language (French, Hebrew, or German) fluently.
- MBA or Master's degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- GCP certification (e.g., GCP Professional Cloud Architect/Associate Customer Engineer).
- Experience with WAN/internet-related technologies and architectures across SaaS, PaaS, IaaS, and cloud productivity suites.
- Experience architecting and developing software or infrastructure for scalable and secure distributed systems, and with application development technologies.
- Experience with relational databases, NoSQL databases, and/or Big Data technologies and containers.
- Experience in data and information management.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers, developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions, and government agencies see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees, and partners.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work closely with small and medium-sized business and sales development to explore opportunities from the technical perspective and collaboratively qualify opportunities.
- Take responsibility for technical aspects of solutions to include such activities as managing customer meetings, providing product demonstrations, and briefing customer executives.
- Work directly with Google Cloud products to demonstrate integrations in customer environments.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight Google Cloud value proposition using techniques to include slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, and documents.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution providing best practice advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud effectiveness.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?