Geo Enterprise Sales Specialist, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 7 years of experience in software sales and account management at an enterprise Business-to-Business (B2B) software company.
- Experience in quota carrying field sales and account management at a B2B software company selling to enterprise accounts.
- Experience with large complex commercial and legal facilitations, working with procurement, legal, and business teams in large enterprises.
- Experience selling infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software with experience exceeding goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, and problem solving skills, with the ability to plan, present, and execute a territory business strategy.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Geo Enterprise Sales Specialist, you'll manage our enterprise accounts, leveraging existing relationships with C-level executives, developing new relationships, and acting as a business partner to understand our customer's challenges and goals. You will lead the innovative power of our products to make organizations more productive, collaborative, and mobile, using your passion for Google products to help spread the magic of Google.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Build and grow executive relationships with enterprise customers. Influence long-term strategic direction and serve as a business partner. Drive business development, forecast accurately, and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Increase growth within an assigned account list and develop effective strategies to drive key results and indicators.
- Facilitate and manage complex business-cycles and present to C-level executives in corporate and global customers.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities, and working collaboratively with Customer Engineers and Google Partners, creating new opportunities.
- Understand each customer's technology footprint, strategic growth plans, business drivers, technology strategy, and competitive landscape.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?