Strategic Partner Manager, Fitbit Health Solutions
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Chicago, IL, USA.
Remote location(s): Massachusetts, USA; New Jersey, USA; New York, USA.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience in consultative sales within the health plan vertical market.
- Experience promoting and negotiating agreements.
- Experience in delivering care management and well-being solutions in the Medicare market segment.
- Master’s degree in business or a healthcare related field.
- Experience in sales and business development in a fast-moving, technology environment.
- Knowledge of Salesforce.
- Ability to align strategy with an overall goal, perform in an environment with differing priorities, multiple projects, and virtual teams and partners.
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time as needed.
- Excellent leadership and people management skills, with the ability to persuade, communicate goals, and motivate people.
About the job
In this role, you will engage with internal stakeholders and valued health plan partners to drive growth of our business. You will thrive in a fast-changing environment and will be managing multiple work streams. You will work for excellence in daily work by maintaining a customer-focus and a team-oriented approach.
- Be responsible for generating new pipeline growth and meeting quarterly business goals. Serve as a business development and territory management lead within the health plan vertical market.
- Identify and develop business case analysis in response to a health plan's underlying business needs and requirements. Conduct planning discussions, document business and technical requirements and align internal product, marketing and clinical resources.
- Build a qualified pipeline and manage opportunities through agreement closure.
- Work in collaboration with marketing on demand generation, event planning and communication strategies.
- Develop an understanding of business model, organizational structure, go-to-market strategies and platform/solution capabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.