Territory Manager, Google Workspace (English, Polish)
- Experience in new business acquisition, Cloud, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) industry.
- Experience with qualifying and closing agreements in the Mid-Market segment.
- Experience building relationships and delivering results in a cross-functional environment.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Polish fluently.
- Experience working with customers at different stages of the business cycle.
- Ability to solve problems with a detail-oriented strategic perspective.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
About the job
As a member of the New Business Development team, you develop new product initiatives with our Product, Engineering, Marketing and Partnerships teams. You're a true thought leader who can find, digest and share industry trends and key influencers. You open doors with potential partners, chat with them about their businesses and present these opportunities to our senior leaders. In doing so, you help discover and shape some of Google's boldest ventures.
At Google, we set ourselves goals we know we can't reach yet. Our New Business Development team works on game-changing ideas, from technological experiments to the expansion of existing businesses into new territories. We're a team of technologists, entrepreneurs and leaders with an eye for what's next, working across Google to develop products and ideas that revolutionize the way people connect with information.
- Manage opportunities through the business process, work with cross-functional teams, and serve as the primary customer contact for all adoption-related activities.
- Deliver on goals while prioritizing the customer experience for customers and prospects.
- Drive business development and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the business cycle.
- Work with customer engineers and trusted Google Cloud Partners to obtain business results and develop opportunities with small and medium businesses.
- Engage in and implement regional strategy to support business growth goals.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?