AI Manager, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 15 years of experience in technical consulting or project/program management in corporate IT, professional IT services, or product development.
- Experience in data retrieval, data engineering, data mining, and machine learning.
- Experience with recommendation engines, data pipelines, and distributed machine learning.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, Extract Transform Load (ETL), and reporting/analytic tools and environments (e.g., Apache Beam, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive, MapReduce, Flume).
- Knowledge of auxiliary practical concerns in production ML systems.
- Excellent written/verbal communication, presentation, organizational, problem-solving, and influencing skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will lead a regional team of AI Consultants and Engineers. You will engage with Google most strategic customers on critical projects to help them transform their businesses using Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning (AI/ML) technologies
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with customers to identify opportunities to apply machine learning in their business.
- Design and implement machine learning solutions for customer use cases, leveraging core Google products including TensorFlow, DataFlow, and AI Platform.
- Manage and grow a team of Consultants and Engineers.
- Work with customer technical leads, client executives, and partners to manage and deliver implementations of cloud solutions.
- Interact with sales, partners, and customer technical stakeholders to manage project scope, priorities, deliverables, risks/issues, and timelines for client outcomes. Work non-standard hours as needed.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?