Cloud AI Engineer (English, French)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with Machine Learning or Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and tools (e.g., TensorFlow), artificial intelligence, deep learning or natural language processing.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently.
- Experience in delivering complex Artificial Intelligence (AI) or data analytics projects.
- Experience coding in one or more languages such as Python, Scala, Java, Go, or with data structures, algorithms, and software design.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, XGBoost.
- Experience in customer-facing technical consulting roles.
- Knowledge of data warehousing concepts, including data warehouse technical architectures, infrastructure components, Extract, transform, and load (ETL)) and reporting/analytic tools and environments such as Apache Beam, Hadoop, Spark, Pig, Hive.
- Ability to translate business problems in AI projects.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Cloud AI Engineer, you will design and implement Machine Learning solutions for customer use cases, leveraging core Google products including TensorFlow, DataFlow, and Vertex AI. You will work with customers to identify opportunities to apply machine learning in their business, and travel to customer sites to deploy solutions and deliver workshops to educate and empower customers. Additionally, you will work closely with Product Management and Product Engineering to build and constantly drive excellence in our products.
In this role, you will support customer implementation of Google Cloud products through architecture guidance, best practices, data migration, capacity planning, implementation, troubleshooting, and monitoring.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Be a trusted technical advisor to customers and solve complex Machine Learning (ML) issues.
- Create and deliver best practices recommendations, tutorials, blog articles, sample code, and technical presentations adapting to different levels of key business and technical stakeholders.
- Work with Customers, Partners, and Google Product teams to deliver tailored solutions into production.
- Coach customers on the practical issues in ML systems feature extraction/feature definition, data validation, monitoring, and management of features/models.
- Travel up to 30% of the time as needed in-region for meetings, technical reviews, and onsite delivery activities.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?