Senior Red Team Consultant, Mandiant, Google Cloud
Note: Google’s hybrid workplace includes remote and in-office roles. By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
In-office locations: Boulder, CO, USA; San Francisco, CA, USA.
Remote location(s): Colorado, USA; Alaska, USA; Arizona, USA; California, USA; Hawaii, USA; Idaho, USA; Montana, USA; New Mexico, USA; Nevada, USA; Oregon, USA; Utah, USA; Washington, USA; Wyoming, USA.
- 8 years of experience in network, web application/mobile, cloud, social engineering, scripting, or tool development.
- 8 years of experience with tools used for wireless, web application, and network security testing.
- Ability to travel up to 20% of the time, as required.
- Certifications related to offensive security including OSCE, OSEP, OSEE, OSCP, CCSAS, CCT INF or relevant SANS courses.
- Experience in network protocols, threat intelligence analysis, system and network administration, project management, developing applications, technical incident response processes, source code review, or reverse engineering.
- Experience implementing or assessing information security implementation or assessment of security controls.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
About the job
As a Technical Solutions Consultant, you will be responsible for the technical relationship of our largest advertising clients and/or product partners. You will lead cross-functional teams in Engineering, Sales and Product Management to leverage emerging technologies for our external clients/partners. From concept design and testing to data analysis and support, you will oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's online advertising platforms and/or product partnerships.
You will be able to balance business and partner needs with technical constraints, develop innovative, cutting edge solutions and act as a partner and consultant to those you are working with. You will also be able to build tools and automate products, oversee the technical execution and business operations of Google's partnerships, as well as develop product strategy and prioritize projects and resources.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $128,000-$192,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Perform assessments, assumed breach assessments, ransomware readiness reviews, threat analysis, and social-engineering assessments.
- Conduct external/internal/wireless network assessments, web and mobile application testing, and embedded system assessments.
- Develop comprehensive and accurate reports and presentations for both technical and executive audiences.
- Recognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures.
- Effectively communicate findings and strategy to client stakeholders including technical staff, executive leadership, and legal counsel.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?