Supply and Demand Program Manager, Devices and Services
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- 5 years of experience in supply chain operations, the retail sector, or consumer hardware.
- 3 years of experience in direct supply and demand planning and end-to-end supply chain management (e.g., forecasting, warehousing, fulfillment, reverse logistics).
- Experience in project and program management.
- 2 years of experience in e-commerce replenishment.
- Experience with cross-functional leadership and change management.
- Experience with planning, demand forecasting, and inventory optimization.
- Experience managing regional sell-in, sell-through, sell-out demand forecasting, and inventory allocation throughout the product life cycle.
- Excellent presentation and decision making skills.
About the job
A problem isn’t truly solved until it’s solved for all. That’s why Googlers build products that help create opportunities for everyone, whether down the street or across the globe. As a Program Manager at Google, you’ll lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects from start to finish — working with stakeholders to plan requirements, manage project schedules, identify risks, and communicate clearly with cross-functional partners across the company. Your projects will often span offices, time zones, and hemispheres. It's your job to coordinate the players and keep them up to date on progress and deadlines.
Our goal is to build a Google that looks like the world around us — and we want Googlers to stay and grow when they join us. As part of our efforts to build a Google for everyone, we build diversity, equity, and inclusion into our work and we aim to cultivate a sense of belonging throughout the company.
As the Supply and Demand Program Manager, you will help expand and enhance global supply planning operations and be responsible for supply and demand activities planning for product categories.
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our Devices & Services team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences for users. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make our user's interaction with computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. Whether finding new ways to capture and sense the world around us, advancing form factors, or improving interaction methods, the Devices & Services team is making people's lives better through technology.
- Develop supply and demand models to minimize total costs and inventories, lead cross-functional Executive Sales and Operations planning cycle, and drive cross-functional alignment on sales forecast and supply allocation.
- Collaborate with Demand Planning, Sales Operations, and Product Management teams to influence demand.
- Work in partnership with Sustaining Operations, Materials Management, and Global Commodity teams to set optimal build plans and transportation choices to meet goals.
- Drive product metrics (e.g., inventory, material spend, sales in and sales through, freight in, and gross margins).
- Support implementation of new planning systems, upgrades, and improvement initiatives in supply chain operational processes.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.