Global System Integrator Partner Lead, Google Cloud
Note: By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India; Gurgaon, Haryana, India; Bangalore, Karnataka, India; Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
- 15 years of experience in enterprise sales or working with global consulting partners.
- Experience with public cloud solutions across Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) markets.
- Experience with managing profit and loss for a services delivery organization.
- Experience with designing and building go-to-market models at a global level.
- Ability to understand written and verbal technical details.
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to translate data and trends into strategies and messages.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and evolve their business through the use of Google’s global network, web-scale data centers and software infrastructure. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
Google Cloud helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. And our teams are dedicated to helping our customers and developers see the benefits of our technology come to life.
- Manage relationships with cross-functional stakeholders and executives internally and externally.
- Mentor the team through business planning, internal and external engagement, forecasting, and business performance results.
- Manage local demand generation activities with partners through events, campaigns, and an industry-focused plan in coordination with Partner Marketing teams.
- Engage with advisory firms, GSIs, and partner leadership to drive plans and outcomes.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?