Network Test Engineer
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, IT, or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience with object oriented programming (e.g. C++ or Python).
- Experience managing live networks (e.g., working in ISP, managing customer
networks), testing networking products, and deployment scenarios.
About the job
- Design, develop, and execute test plans for networking features, equipment, and systems.
- Design and deploy suitable testbeds for testing Networking software infrastructure.
- Contribute to the design of new networking systems. Contribute to the development and testing of new features or products.
- Develop test automation tools and Automation testing.
- Certify software releases for general use. Generate ideas to solve complex and open-ended problems with multiple approaches to reach an optimal solution.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?