Partner Engineer, App Modernization, Public Sector
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience as a technical sales engineer in a cloud computing environment or in a customer facing role (i.e., professional services or systems engineering).
- Experience in cloud computing and delivering technical presentations.
- Master's degree in Computer Science or a related technical field.
- Experience developing scalable architectures using API management, microservice frameworks, PaaS, container orchestration systems, or other applicable platforms.
- Experience with networking concepts and logging/monitoring of hybrid-cloud workloads.
- Knowledge of application security patterns including web application security, service mesh, and mobile security strategies.
- Ability to quickly learn, understand, and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and solutions in the cloud/IT technology space.
About the job
When leading companies choose Google Cloud it's a huge win for spreading the power of cloud computing globally. Once educational institutions, government agencies, and other businesses sign on to use Google Cloud products, you come in to facilitate making their work more productive, mobile, and collaborative. You listen and deliver what is most helpful for the customer. You assist fellow sales Googlers by problem-solving key technical issues for our customers. You liaise with the product marketing management and engineering teams to stay on top of industry trends and devise enhancements to Google Cloud products.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Help customers determine if Google Cloud Platform is right for them.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging in an effort to highlight Google Cloud Platform value proposition and unique differentiators, using whiteboarding, slide presentations, product demonstrations, white papers, trial management, and Request for Information (RFI) response documents.
- Work with Google Cloud Platform products to demonstrate and prototype integrations in customer/partner environments.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies, enterprise architectures, platforms, and application infrastructure required to successfully implement a complete solution, providing best practice advice to customers to optimize Google Cloud Platform effectiveness.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?