Product Manager, Machine Learning, Google Tensor
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder, or a related technical role.
- 3 years of experience building and shipping technical products.
- Experience with machine learning related silicon including specialized machine learning accelerators, DSP, GPU, CPU.
- Master's degree, PhD, or a related field.
- Experience defining and launching silicon products for consumer hardware.
- Knowledge of computing and software frameworks/tools and software development life cycles for machine learning solutions.
- Excellent communication and people management skills.
About the job
Google's mission is to organize the world's information and make it universally accessible and useful. Our team combines the best of Google AI, Software, and Hardware to create radically helpful experiences. We research, design, and develop new technologies and hardware to make computing faster, seamless, and more powerful. We aim to make people's lives better through technology.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $164,000-$252,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.
Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Define custom machine learning hardware that brings to life key experiences around productivity, health and fitness, entertainment, social connection, etc. and distinguish our first-party devices by delivering experiences with end user impact.
- Work cross-functionally to assess and select challenges to overcome through custom silicon, build multi-year roadmaps that intersect our long term device strategy, and secure executive support for new machine learning hardware.
- Ensure machine learning hardware has a clear path to productization, and drive internal stakeholders and partner engagements necessary for the on-time launch of the product.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?