Digital Data Transformation Strategy Consultant, Professional Services
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience with digital and data transformation strategy, organizational development, change management, and program management.
- Ability to travel up to 60% of the time, as required.
- Ability to speak and write in French and English fluently.
- Experience designing data operating models and helping customers transition towards a Cloud First organization, processes, and culture.
- Experience leading professional services or consulting teams (i.e., practice management and operations, methodology development, business development support, pre-sales, executive relationship management, and managing delivery of complex professional services engagements).
- Experience managing cloud data maturity and capability assessments, leading the design and implementation of cloud data governance and operational processes and developing data transformation roadmaps.
- Expertise with digital and data transformation strategy, data led organizational design and development, change management, and program management.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Digital Data Transformation Strategy Consultant, you will interact with customers throughout all stages of their Google journey. You will help them to assess current capabilities and identify new innovative ways of working and operating, to developing assets which enable customers as they design and execute technology-led change and transformation projects.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Help our clients assess and develop their data transformation roadmap and strategy, and define the priority business requirements and capabilities required to succeed.
- Design, delivery, and manage data transformation, cloud operating model, and organization culture consulting engagements.
- Inspire decision makers to work with the Google Cloud team for their business and data transformation programs at Google Cloud’s strategic current and prospective customers.
- Support customers’ business roadmaps, strategies, data transformation, and organizational change journeys.
- Facilitate the transformation and data-related Operating Model discussions and workshops.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?