Product Manager II, Pixel Phones
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of experience in product management, consulting, co-founder or related technical role.
- 2 years of experience building and shipping technical products
- Experience developing consumer hardware products.
- Master's degree in a technology or business related field.
- 3 years of product management experience defining and shipping consumer electronics products and experiences.
- 3 years of experience in a role preparing and delivering technical presentations to leadership.
- 2 years of experience working cross-functionally with engineering, UX/UI, sales, finance, and other stakeholders.
- Experience with device architecture, modules, components, system software, silicon and other foundational blocks of the stack.
- Experience inventing innovative and user-friendly products, with excellent user experience intuition.
About the job
At Google, we put our users first. The world is always changing, so we need Product Managers who are continuously adapting and excited to work on products that affect millions of people every day.
In this role, you will work cross-functionally to guide products from conception to launch by connecting the technical and business worlds. You can break down complex problems into steps that drive product development.
One of the many reasons Google consistently brings innovative, world-changing products to market is because of the collaborative work we do in Product Management. Our team works closely with creative engineers, designers, marketers, etc. to help design and develop technologies that improve access to the world's information. We're responsible for guiding products throughout the execution cycle, focusing specifically on analyzing, positioning, packaging, promoting, and tailoring our solutions to our users.
As a Product Manager for Google Pixel, your primary focus will be to define, build, and deliver exceptional smartphones for our users. You’ll work with teams across Engineering, UX, Industrial Design, Research, Operations, Sales, Marketing, and Finance.
The Google Pixel team focuses on designing and delivering the world's most helpful mobile experience. The team works on shaping the future of Pixel devices and services through some of the most advanced designs, techniques, products, and experiences in consumer electronics. This includes bringing together the best of Google’s artificial intelligence, software, and hardware to build global smartphones and create transformative experiences for users across the world.
The US base salary range for this full-time position is $139,000-$208,000 + bonus + equity + benefits. Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting reflects the minimum and maximum target for new hire salaries for the position across all US locations. Within the range, individual pay is determined by work location and additional factors, including job-related skills, experience, and relevant education or training. Your recruiter can share more about the specific salary range for your preferred location during the hiring process.Please note that the compensation details listed in US role postings reflect the base salary only, and do not include bonus, equity, or benefits. Learn more about benefits at Google.
- Curate product definition and communicate requirements for Pixel smartphones.
- Synthesize a variety of insights through discovery and concepting, while also driving decision making on nuanced product tradeoffs informed by key user journeys, technical insights, and product strategy.
- Own and manage the entire product lifecycle from product concept and definition through development, launch, and end of life.
- Collaborate with engineering and many support teams across Google.
- Influence the product line strategy and roadmap including long-term direction, user segment insights, technical innovation, market trends, and platform capabilities.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?