Strategic Partner Manager, Online Partnerships, Apps and Gaming
Google will be prioritizing applicants who have a current right to work in Singapore, and do not require Google's sponsorship of a visa.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 4 years of industry experience working with Publishers, Media owners, or App developers.
- Experience managing partnerships and business relationships.
- Experience with automated tools (e.g., spreadsheets, pivot tables, software, databases, etc.).
- Experience with analytical tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Firebase).
- Experience managing a business pipeline and building executive-level relationships.
- Experience with online advertising or ad business generation solutions (e.g., Google Ad Manager, AdMob) and knowledge of programmatic advertising space.
- Ability to structure, analyze, and solve complex business problems, and to deliver impact against business goals.
- Ability to speak and write in Mandarin fluently to communicate with in-market stakeholders and customers.
About the job
The Global Partnerships organization is responsible for exploring new opportunities with Google's partners. Google’s Global Partnerships team works with a wide range of partners to bring the best of Google to power their business. The Global Partnerships team supports Google’s own Product teams with essential partnerships to help Google’s user experiences in advertising, Search, Assistant, Maps, Travel, Shopping, Payments and more. Teams create product-enabling partnerships, go-to-market strategies and incubate business growth for a variety of products.
- Develop valuable business partnerships with app developers/publishers and help to grow their businesses. Design, build, and launch app-centric narratives in the Southeast Asia market and identify business and product opportunities via data-driven analysis to expand Google’s platform and business growth.
- Manage a portfolio of strategic partners in Singapore, helping them drive long-term sustainable business growth and customer satisfaction with Google App ad solutions.
- Develop executive-level relationships with partners by becoming a trusted advisor, providing business and product expertise, and providing exceptional customer support.
- Keep customers up-to-date on various Google products, features, and optimizations. Recognize market needs to provide feedback to strategies and product roadmap.
- Work with a variety of teams at Google (e.g., Product, Technical Support, Marketing) to ensure publisher partners have access to the resources they need to succeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?