Business Lead, Data Management Practice, Google Cloud
- 10 years of experience managing development of technical solutions or go-to-market (GTM) strategy and execution within the data management and cloud domains.
- Experience in a customer-facing role in the enterprise space and translating customer needs into solutions.
- Experience with enterprise architectures and data management related matters.
- Experience with building relationships, streamlining processes, and creating sales assets.
- Experience in strategy and business development.
- Ability to learn, understand, and work with emerging technologies, methodologies, and drive solutions in the Cloud/IT technology space.
- Excellent presentation skills, with the ability to deliver a professional business and technical pitch to the C-Suite and board levels.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will create a vision and set a go-to-market strategy for APAC. You will develop and drive solution initiatives and support them with a cross-functional group of stakeholders to define a GTM strategy for Data Management solutions. You will provide thought leadership by identifying industry trends in cloud computing as well as customer and customer engineering feedback to recommend, plan for, and address core market opportunities with infrastructure solutions. You will ensure technical and commercial readiness of these solutions, including assets to enable GTM teams, and provide field feedback to Product and Engineering teams to help shape product direction.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Oversee incubation, launch, and scale out across the complete portfolio of product and solutions across the Data Management Practice.
- Drive and support business execution across the complete portfolio of products and solutions.
- Partner closely with Engineering directors, Product leaders, Sales strategy, and executive leadership to ensure solutions alignment with engineering, product priorities, and go-to-market priorities.
- Accelerate solutions learning and adoption by streamlining processes, identifying and simplifying execution, managing objectives, and creating business assets.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?