Security Engineering Manager, Siemplify, Google Cloud
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in analyzing systems and identifying security problems.
- Experience in security engineering, with a focus on developing and implementing security solutions for systems.
- Experience in code auditing, data security, and security reviews.
- Experience working with external partners, developing strategic partnerships, and identifying opportunities for collaboration.
- Experience with security technologies and tools such as firewalls, intrusion detection and prevention systems, SIEM, Data Loss Prevention (DLP), encryption, and vulnerability scanners.
- Experience with cloud-based security solutions and services, including Google Cloud Platform.
About the job
As a Security Engineering manager, you will work in partnership with our development and product teams to find and build the next generation of the Security Orchestration, Automation, and Response (SOAR) world.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop and maintain relationships with potential partner companies in the security industry, and identify new partnership opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify potential areas for innovation and develop new initiatives related to security.
- Conduct market research and analyze industry trends to stay abreast of new technologies and best practices in security engineering.
- Lead the ideation, planning, and execution of security initiatives from concept to launch, working closely with stakeholders across the organization.
- Foster a culture of innovation and creativity within the Security Engineering team, and encourage team members to generate new ideas and solutions.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.