Analytical Lead, Large Customer Sales
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in media analytics, advertising sales, digital media and marketing, consulting, or financial analysis.
- Experience using search engine marketing (e.g., Google Ads), website analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics and other measurement suite products), and brand analysis techniques (e.g., upper funnel analysis).
- Experience using SQL to extract and manipulate data, or other programming or scripting languages (e.g., R, Python, C++, etc.).
- Experience with marketing analytics, return on investment/financial modeling, and statistical analysis.
- Experience with spreadsheet software and presentation applications.
- Ability to analyze large datasets and translate them to actionable insights.
About the job
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Analytical Lead, you will be a strategic analyst, advisor, and consultant, providing data supported insights to clients and agencies to help improve their business. You will also influence teammates and clients in how they think about measuring the value that they get from their marketing efforts.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Build and own client relationships with media and analytic stakeholders. Influence investment and measurement decisions based on impact to client businesses and craft recommendations that lead to client action.
- Lead the development and execution of client-specific measurement plans that define a roadmap to improving measurement maturity.
- Quantify the impact of Google media on client business objectives using measurement methodologies like attribution, experiments, and marketing mix models.
- Design and perform analyses that uncover growth opportunities for client business objectives and drive adoption of measurement and attribution solutions to better value Google and non-Google media.
- Build ways to solve common client business needs and share best practices (e.g., analysis, tools, frameworks) and client successes across industries.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?