Technical Account Manager, Google Cloud Platform (English, French)
Google welcomes people with disabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience in supporting enterprise customers in cloud operations (e.g., launch, capacity planning, product release management), technical support, escalation management, or comparable IT consulting role.
- Ability to speak and write in English and French fluently.
- Experience in application/workload migration to public cloud providers like Google Cloud Platform.
- Experience in collaborating with channel partners, systems integrators, and third-party developers to deliver high-impact solutions.
- Experience in collaborating across business units internally and at enterprises.
- Knowledge of IT operations, database systems, networking, IT security, application development, service architecture, cloud-native application development, hosted services, storage systems, or content delivery networks.
- Ability to translate business requirements into technological solutions.
- Excellent communication, presentation, problem-solving, and management skills.
About the job
- Lead the implementation journey, provide technical guidance, manage timelines, milestones, migration goals, and business transformation strategies.
- Advocate customer needs in order to overcome adoption blockers and drive feature development. Lead across multiple workstreams and teams to maintain customer momentum.
- Develop strategic relationships with key stakeholders (e.g., C-Suite, IT team leads, etc.) to understand a customer’s business and develop strategic roadmaps. Partner with Business teams to lead quarterly business reviews and executive sessions.
- Lead customer events and launches, partnering with Support, Engineering, and Site Reliability Engineering (SRE) to ensure customer success. Work with customers and Support to guide issues and escalations to resolution.
- Develop best practices and assets based on learnings from customer engagements that help accelerate cloud adoption and support initiatives to scale through partners.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?