Field Sales Representative, Google Cloud
- 10 years of experience promoting infrastructure software, databases, analytic tools, or applications software to financial services clients.
- Experience with cloud technology and its application for financial market institutions.
- Experience with business growth and success in managing and exceeding sales goals.
- Experience working across organizational boundaries to define, manage, and prioritize work.
- Experience managing partners in implementation projects, including global system integrators and packaged software vendors.
- Experience in capital markets, as a solutions provider or a participant.
- Understanding of the financial market data business, and investment and trade life-cycles.
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estates, define migration plans, and build business cases for migrations.
- Ability to leverage C-level relationships with executives to develop credibility.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
In this role, you will oversee highly visible, strategic Google Cloud relationships. You will grow business, market share, and mind share within the account, while building trust, advocating for the client within Google, and addressing complex issues that arise at the customer. You will require knowledge of the capital markets landscape and an understanding of market data and exchange ecosystems. You will navigate complex organizational structures at both Google Cloud and the client.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Develop account planning and strategy, establish goals, coordinate resources, and provide the account team with direction in line with long-term objectives and ambiguous business needs.
- Navigate complex organizational structures within Google Cloud and at the customer.
- Influence internal and external C-level stakeholders with objectives to deliver a cohesive solution to customers.
- Develop a network of internal and external experts to move work forward and lead and impact the contributions of others.
- Act as an expert for the capital markets ecosystem by developing customer relationships and serving as a consultant and key point of contact for the account.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?