Mid Market Territory Manager, Google Cloud (English, Portuguese)
Please submit your resume in English - we can only consider applications submitted in this language.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 2 years of experience selling IT infrastructureto greenfield traditional accounts, either on premises or moving the cloud.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Portuguese fluently.
- Understanding of the technology market, and a passion for Google applications and cloud computing.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities and varying deadlines.
About the job
The Google Cloud Platform team helps customers transform and build what's next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. Our products are engineered for security, reliability and scalability, running the full stack from infrastructure to applications to devices and hardware. Our teams are dedicated to helping our customers — developers, small and large businesses, educational institutions and government agencies — see the benefits of our technology come to life. As part of an entrepreneurial team in this rapidly growing business, you will play a key role in understanding the needs of our customers and help shape the future of businesses of all sizes use technology to connect with customers, employees and partners.
As a Mid-Market Territory Manager, you'll help grow Google Cloud Platform (GCP) business directly and via partners. By advocating the innovative ability of our products, you’ll bring opportunities through the full cycle, while delivering the highest quality customer experience. With your passion for Google products, you will help organizations enhance their growth.
Google Cloud accelerates organizations’ ability to digitally transform their business with the best infrastructure, platform, industry solutions and expertise. We deliver enterprise-grade solutions that leverage Google’s cutting-edge technology – all on the cleanest cloud in the industry. Customers in more than 200 countries and territories turn to Google Cloud as their trusted partner to enable growth and solve their most critical business problems.
- Work with our Customer Engineers (pre-sales) and Google Cloud Partners as a key member of the Sales team to optimize business results and grow opportunities with Small and Medium-Sized Businesses (SMB).
- Provide strategic input to internal and external stakeholders.
- Drive business development and forecast accurately.
- Play a key role in advancing process and driving impact in meeting and exceeding business goals.
- Lead assigned territory, working with cross-functional teams (e.g., Global Sales SMB, and across Google) in achieving business goals, driving the entire business cycle, managing multiple opportunities simultaneously, and ensuring customer success within territory.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other organization location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
At Google, we’re committed to building a workforce that is more representative of the users we serve and creating a culture where everyone feels like they belong. To learn more about our diversity, equity, inclusion commitments and how we’re building belonging, please visit our Belonging page for more information.
We welcome and encourage people who are expecting and/or parents-to-be to apply to this or any other role at Google.
Google is a global company and, in order to facilitate efficient collaboration and communication globally, English proficiency is a requirement for all roles.
Something looks off?